Le ricerche mostrano che la scrittura manuale può essere uno strumento educativo essenziale ed efficace
- Angela Webb, ‘Handwriting now and in the future‘ in ‘Writing: Making your Mark‘. Ewan Clayton (ed.), British Library, Londra, 2019.
- James K.H., Engelhardt L., ‘The effects of handwriting experience on functional brain development in pre-literate children’. Published by Trends in Neuroscience and Education, Volume 1, Numero 1, Dicembre 2012, pagine 32–42.
Disponibile all'indirizzo: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4274624/
- Nakamura K., Kuo W.J., Pegado F., Cohen L., Tzeng O.J., Dehaene S., ‘Universal brain systems for recognizing word shapes and handwriting gestures during reading’. PNAS, 11 Dicembre, 2012.
- Berninger V.W., ‘Evidence-Based, Developmentally Appropriate Writing Skills K–5: Teaching the Orthographic Loop of Working Memory to Write Letters So Developing Writers Can Spell Words and Express Ideas’. Presented at ‘Handwriting in the 21st Century?: An Educational Summit’, Washington, D.C., 23 Gennaio, 2012.
- Anne Mangen and Jean-Luc Velay, ‘Digitizing Literacy: Reflections on the Haptics of Writing’ in Advances in Haptics, Mehrdad Hosseini Zadeh (Ed.), 1 Aprile, 2010.
Disponibile all'indirizzo: http://www.intechopen.com/books/advances-in-haptics/digitizing-literacyreflections-on-the-haptics-of-writing
- James K.H. e Atwood T.P., ‘The role of sensorimotor learning in the perception of letter-like forms: Tracking the causes of neural specialization for letters’. Cognitive Neuropsychology, Febbraio 2009.
Disponibile all'indirizzo: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/02643290802425914
- Berninger V.W., Winni W.D., ‘Implications of advancements in brain research and technology for writing development, writing instruction and educational evolution’. In MacArthur C.A., Graham S., Fitzgerald J., ‘Handbook of writings research’, New York 2006.
- Longcamp M., Boucard C., Gillhodes J.C., Velay J-L., ‘Remembering the orientation of newly learned characters depends on the associated writing knowledge: a comparison between handwriting and typing’. Human Movement Science, Ottobre 2006.
- Longcamp M., Zerbato-Poudou M.T., Velay J-L., ‘The influence of writing practice on letter recognition in preschool children: a comparison between handwriting and typing’. Acta Psychologica, Maggio 2005.
- Longcamp M., Anton J.L., Roth M., Velay J-L., ‘Visual presentation of single letters activates a premotor area involved in writing’. Neuroimage, Agosto 2003.
- Harvey C., Henderson S., ‘Children’s handwriting in the first three years of school: Consistency over time and its relationship to academic achievement’. Handwriting Review, vol. 11, 1997.